When completing a work order please follow these guidelines:
- In order to properly process your request, all areas of the
form need to be completed.
- When giving a description of the concern/work request, please
be as detailed as possible.
- Incorrect or incomplete information on a work order will result
in your request being denied.
- Do not send duplicate work orders. Work orders generally take
3-6 business days to be completed. If you have a question on
status of a work order consult your RA.
- Do not use this form for life threatening situations.
- Submission of a request does not guarantee that the request
will be granted.